- Keep your estate within your family
- Ensure continuity of management of your affairs in the event of
- Avoid probate
- Distribute your assets efficiently and effectively
- Minimize or prevent disputes and challenges to your stated
- Minimize potential taxes
An effective Estate Plan coordinates what happens to your home, savings, investments, businesses and retirement assets while you are alive, and after you die. Whether your estate is large or small everyone needs an estate plan. We offer a wide variety of convenient and affordable personalized Estate Planning services.
A Revocable Living Trust is the centerpiece of your estate planning portfolio. The benefits of a revocable living trust included:
- Protecting your assets during your lifetime, and after you’re gone
- Avoid the expense, delays & public nature of the probate process
- Can reduce or eliminate estate taxes
- Ensure the proper use of your assets long after you have passed
- Provide appropriate income for your beneficiaries
- Avoid the court control of assets in the event of your incapacity
- Protect special needs family members
- Protect children from court imposed guardianship
- Minimize emotional stress from potential fighting
Last Will & Testament
The Last Will and Testament included in your document set is better described as a “Pour-Over Will”. It is used in conjunction with a Revocable Living Trust and its primary function is to convey everything you have forgotten to fund into the Trust prior to your death.
Durable Financial Power of Attorney
Having a Durable Financial Power of Attorney will help avoid a court-supervised guardianship/conservatorship in the event of legal incapacitation where all finances become a matter of public record. This document appoints an agent to perform financial decisions regarding any assets not funded into your Trust at the time of your legal incapacitation. Not only do you get to decide who makes financial decisions on your behalf, but you also protect your privacy and save money by avoiding expensive court and legal fees.
Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare
This document allows your appointed agent to make important health care decisions for you in the event of your incapacitation.
Durable Agent Notice
The Durable Agent Notice serves to notify, in writing “to whom it may concern” that your agent has accepted the appointment and will carry out such duties.
Living Will & Advanced Medical Directives
Living Will and Advanced Health Care Directives, or Advanced Medical Directives, allow you to determine how you want medical care administered if you have a terminal illness or are in a comatose state.
Certificate of Trust
The Certificate of Trust is primarily for providing evidence to a transfer agent (brokers, bankers, account managers etc.) about certain facts concerning your Trust. This document helps protect your privacy by not disclosing the full details of your trust when funding assets into your Trust.
All of our Estate Planning services include convenient features such as
- No change fees
- 24/7 access to ALL of your documents.
- Secure online document storage that can be accessed anywhere in the world in case of emergency.
- An easy-to-use resource for yourself, your family, and